Time to look at the books I added to my shelves this week with Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews! Not necessarily books I bought - also includes books I borrowed, was given or otherwise ended up with. Weeks where I don't buy books I'll scramble around my shelves and find some books I haven't shared in a StS post yet!
1. The Sixteenth of June - Maya Lang
2. The Rise and Fall of Great Powers - Tom Rachman
3. Beloved Strangers - Maria Chaudhuri
4. City of Heavenly Fire - Cassandra Clare
5. The Murder Complex - Lindsay Cummings
6. I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings - Maya Angelou
I'm a little short on time this week, so I'm forgoing descriptions - but if you want to know what one of these is about, they're all linked to their Goodreads pages!