Time to look at the books I added to my shelves this week with Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews! Not necessarily books I bought - also includes books I borrowed, was given or otherwise ended up with. Weeks where I don't buy books I'll scramble around my shelves and find some books I haven't shared in a StS post yet!
- Another Life Altogether - Pretty cover!
- The Museum of Intangible Things - Even prettier cover!
- The Dark World - I love this cover too, but it also sounds like it'll be a bit like the Mortal Instruments series. Something to do with seeing ghosts and fighting demons.
- Then and Always - This is supposed to be kind of like the movie Sliding Doors. A woman gets in an accident and when she wakes up, she's in someone else's life.
- A Complicated Kindness - After reading All My Puny Sorrows, Karen and I decided we'd like to read another of her books. Starting with this one.